Researchers' Inquiries

Question Answer
How do I close the research project technically?  Send all files and documents required to open the website to the designated email  (
What files and documents are required for closing? • Closing form • Final annual report form • Research outputs • Web of Science report for scientific papers • Data modification form in case of adding or deleting a researcher

Is it possible to add or delete a researcher from the project? Yes, through the data modification form and following all instructions.
Can the project title be modified? Yes, through the data modification form.
Do we have to wait until the research appears on the Web of Science website in order to close the projects technically?  No, it is possible to submit the “Research Output Pledge” form if the report has not yet appeared.
When will the final payment be received for the project? After closing the project technically and financially.
Where can I find the previously mentioned forms?

ع العربية

Last Update
1/1/2024 11:07:25 AM